Important information for doing effective online sessions
On this page I will give you all the steps you need to take for our sessions to be productive and effective.
1) DOWNLOAD ZOOM: Zoom is the software we will be using to connect.If you do not already use Zoom, you can download it here. It is free for you as I will be initiating the meeting. The morning of our meeting, I will be sending you the link that will get us into our meeting room. Please check your spam just in case my email gets sent there.
3) REVIEW CHECKLIST : I have put together a checklist so that you can been prepared for the sessions. Please have a look at it here and make sure everything is in place before we meet.
4) WATCH THE VIDEOS: The following videos will answer questions about how the mind works, how hypnosis works and what it might feel like for you to be in hypnosis
Frequently asked questions
Will I be a self-published author if I allow you to publish my books?
- Yes. You have an option of purchasing your own book identity components or using ours, but either way we don't take any rights or royalties to your works. Your book is copywritten by YOU.
Where will my book be published?
- We use platforms that publish the books through both global and national distribution. These platforms include, but are not limited to, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Walmart, Kindle, Kobo, etc.
How quick is the turnaround for my book project?
- Depends. This depends on when you want the book launched, when we have all payments in, and how quickly you can provide us with everything we need to publish the book.
How long does it take to write a book?
- This varies from author to author, but ultimately a good book can be written in as a little as 5 to 7 days depending upon the focus and diligence of the writer. You should just write out your thoughts and topics, then once you have written it out, you can format it and place chapters in order to structure the book.
Do you offer payment installments?
- Yes. We are open and flexible to the paying into of your project. There is a requirement of a security deposit, and the payments after the required deposit can be spread out. The book is not published until all payments are in. This means it is solely up to you for the length of time of the project.
Can you just provide a portion of the publishing I need, such as just editing? Or, just book illustration?
- Absolutely. We assist with whatever you need us to. If one of our customized packages is not needed, then we can just provide the service that you do need.
What other services do you offer besides book publishing?
- Glad you asked. :) We offer website creation, event flyers, graphic design, book illustration, producing copyright, LLC formation, business coaching, ghost writing, and photography for professional photos (local Hampton Roads area only).
Do you offer any business consulting?
- Yes. We offer branding and business coaching and development to every author as a part of your process.
Do I have to sign a contract?
Yes. There is a written agreement that we have in place to be able to process and publish your book for you.
Can I stop at any time?
Yes. You actually can discontinue the service while in the project, but all funds paid cannot be refunded. Once work is done, there are no refunds.